7 Must Do Tips from a Personal Trainer For Achieving Your Health and Fitness Goals
Today I’m giving you 7 tips a Personal Trainer would recommend for their clients to do:
- Tip 1) Be clear on what your motivation is for wanting to take on a health and fitness related goal.
- Tip 2) Set goals that are very clear. Be specific, have a clear way to measure them, make it achievable but something that will stretch you, make sure it’s realistic and put a timeline on when you want to achieve them.
- Tip 3) Be committed to your goal.
- Tip 4) Put together the action plan to help you achieve the goals set out. Seek professional advice from a Personal Trainer, Nutritionist or any other people that you think will be able to help you with your goal.
- Tip 5) You will always here this from a Personal Trainer: “How did your meals go this week?” So next Tip is get your food right at least 90% of the time.
- Tip 6) Plan out your training days for the week and stick to them. If you miss a session reschedule it and make it up.
- Tip 7) Get social support. Inform others of what you are doing so that they will help you with your journey instead of being a stumbling block instead.
So there you have it! If you are looking for more of a detailed plan and motivation and accountability and you live in the Geelong area then book in a free consultation with one of our expert Geelong Personal trainers.
To find out more, give us a call on 5223 8934 or email email@example.com