How to make Summer 2016 your leanest and healthiest yet!
Come Springtime, does the thought cross your mind that you would really like to get in shape for Summer or get healthy, because you spent a good chunk of Winter being sick and you are over getting sick and not looking your best?
I’m sure most of us have!
Does every Summer pass on by without you quite reaching the goal of a great body and not feeling as healthy as you would like to have been?
Make 2016 your best year yet!….How will you do this though, is the question?!?!
Here’s 11 tips on how you can do it!
- Ask yourself what is the reason WHY you want to achieve a healthy and lean body in the first place?? Think about how your life can change with that.
- Set clear goals on what you really want to achieve. Make your goals realistic and set a time to achieve them.
- Be committed to your goal(s). Try not to deviate. If you do, try remember why you started in the first place and get committed again.
- Get some accountability. Having someone hold you accountable will greatly increase your chances to reach your goal! Get a Personal Trainer if it fits in your budget, to guide, motivate, support and keep you accountable.
- Get your nutrition right at least 90% of the time!
- Increase your glucagon hormone to burn more fat by fasting for 14-16 hours a day. So that means no food or calories from when you eat your dinner to when you have breakfast.
- Get rid of sugary foods in your diet. Think we should all know this one!
- Have smaller portion sizes in your foods, don’t go back for second helpings.
- Increase your veggie intake – aim for at least 5 servings of veggies and 2 fruit a day.
- Exercise as much as possible to burn more calories which will burn more fat.
- Plan your meals ahead of time, know what you are going to be eating and cook and prepare the meals if you are working or going to school etc.
So there you have it. 11 Simple steps for you to get the body you want this Summer!
If you are serious about results then give Fit For Living a call to book in a free consultation! Talk to one of our Personal Trainers, discuss our Personal Training offers and find out how you can get the body and health you really want!