Empowerment for Living the Life!
As an organisation that has its roots in Personal Fitness Training, Fit For Living currently provides the following services.
- Personal Training
- Group Fitness Programs
- Corporate Fitness Programs
- Gym Memberships
- Nutrition Consults
- Health Foods
- Active Wear
- Educational Materials
- Public Health Workshops
To reach our vision, we are continually working towards bringing more services under one roof for the convenience of our valued clients. We work with a team of multi-disciplinary professionals in order to support our customers in achieving optimal wellbeing. As a promoter of good health, we welcome partnerships with other like-minded individuals/organisations.
So, whether you are looking to get fit for living the life, or wanting to join us in the journey of optimal wellbeing, Let’s get connected!
Geelong Fitness Experts
The expert knowledge behind Geelong’s premier Lifestyle Transformation Centre – Fit For Living – is Tim Leposa, who has dedicated his working life to nurturing his fitness clients to become all they want to be.
Tim doesn’t just work on instinct – he has formal qualifications in personal training, fitness and nutrition including:
- Cert.III Gym Instruction (Deakin University)
- Cert.IV Personal Training (Deakin University)
- Accreditation – Stable Shoulders (Centrality)
- Certificate in Exercise Physiology
- Certificate in Core Assessment and Training
- Metabolic Precision Provider
- Cert. IV Health Presentation
- Cert. of Weight Management
Tim has also spent thousands of hours reading sports and science journals related to wholistic health, exercise, nutrition, diet and fitness.
Because your fitness journey is personal, Tim doesn’t mind sharing some personal info about himself:
- Tim is married to Amy.
- They have three children, two of which are Tim’s step-children, Max and Spencer.
- Tim and Amy’s son Micah was born in June 2011.
- Tim’s hobbies include weight training, self development, religion, all sports, playing guitar and spending time with family and friends.
- Tim is a Christian.
- His favourite cars are Fords (he drives a Territory).
- Tim’s favourite food is Dark Lindt Chocolate – but only after training, of course.